Oxygen Facial infuses Toronto with glowing skin!
Combine exprience + medically based aesthetics with an Oxygen Facial, and the results are natural looking, even-toned and ultra smooth skin… all without having to wear layers of makeup.
What is an Oxygen Facial?
The Oxygen facial is designed to nourish skin and promote collagen growth. Using Intraceuticals products and technology, highly concentrated molecules of oxygen and gently sprayed/pushed into the epidermis, which is your outermost layer of skin. What makes this especially powerful is that the oxygen that’s applied to your face/neck/chest are is infused with vitamins, minerals, essential nutrients and botanical extracts.
Madonna swears by this technique for smoother and plumper skin, but you don’t need to be a celebrity to benefit!
Benefits of Oxygen Facial Treatment
- Boosts Collagen. Collagen is a protein that makes our skin cells adhere together providing strength and elasticity. When collagen weakens, wrinkles appear; however, this treatment boosts collagen in skin to firm and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Speeds up cell turnover. Skin cells have a set lifespan and when they die, new cells replace them. Critical for cell regeneration is Oxygen as it increases the rate of new growth, which in turn helps with lines, wrinkles, acne scars and healing.
- Pain free – No Side Effects. This is an extremely relaxing and gentle treatment and with zero downtime. In fact clients with extremely sensitive skin can benefit from this treatment. No irritation, no redness, no swelling, stinging or burning. Perfect for those who want to avoid chemically based beauty treatments.
- Hydrating and Moisturizing. Constant exposure to sun, pollution, dust and environmental toxins can rob your skin of its natural moisture. The Oxygen Facial Treatment provides instant relief for hydration while helping restore your skin’s PH. With improved hydration, wrinkles and fine lines fade.
- Supports Acne Recovery. With the build up of dead skin cells, pores become clogged, trapping dirt and oil. With this buildup, debris can become bacteria ridden. Oxygen Facials help shrink pores and limit the ability for pores to accumulate dirt and oils – supported by a gentle exfolliant at home, the effects can be long lasting.
- Instant Results. Nothing else needs to be said here.
- Improves Uneven Skin Tone. The serums used for oxygen facials can be customized and perfect for those who are looking to soften blemishes, pigmentation and uneven tone. Serums are highly concentrated and include hyaluaronic acid, peptides, vitamins, anti-oxidants and botanical extracts.