Silk peel Dermalinfusion is anti-aging treatment Toronto that simultaneously provides exfoliation and deep dermal infusion of restorative cocktails that are pushed into the viable epidermis, under pneumatic pressure. This is Dermalinfusion. No other device uses true dermalinfusion technology as it is exclusive to SilkPeel™.
What are the Benefits of Silkpeel Dermalinfusion?
- Volumizes skin
- Improves radiance – Refreshes and Revives
- Can “target” specific concerns.
- Stimulates healthy cellular turnover for renewed complexion.
What ingredients & vitamins are best for your skin?
- Claritfying – for acne prone skin. Clears pores and kills p-acne bacteria.
- Vitamin C – antioxidant rich serum rejuvenates photo-damaged skin and addresses fine line wrinkles.
- Hydrating – leaves skin feeling hydrated while improving overall smoothness and texture.
- Brightening – uses Lumixyl™ Stanford University developed deca-peptide 12 to treat melisma and hyperpigmentation.
“I am in my 30’s and allergic to hydroquinone. I have dark skin that has been successfully treated by Silkpeel and Lumixyl™ for hyper-pigmentation. My natural skin colour has been restored and I feel more confident when in public.”
Janice J. – Toronto
How can Silkpeel™ help my skin?
- Treatment of poor skin tone and poor texture.
- Oily-prone skin
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Smooths Rough texture of skin
- Fades Irregular colour – age spots, brown spots and Melasma (Pregnancy Mask)
- Fades Post acne discolouration
- Softens Fine lines and shrinks large pores.
- Rough texture on face or arms.
What is the cost of Silkpeel?
Cost of Silkpeel can vary slightly from person to person, depending on the condition of the skin and the infusion selected to treat the skin. That said, the average cost of SilkPeel in Toronto is $195.00