Alastin skincare clears out residual broken-down fat cells + old collagen & elastin in treated areas + Helps recondition creepy loose skin. This skincare line is strategic and focused on the development of new and innovative products offering patients the greatest impact.
Innovative, scientifically proven and clinically tested products.
Paraben Free – Gluten Free – Non Comedogenic
Regenerating Skin Nectar with TriHex® Technology
(Pre & Post Procedure)
Designed to support and strengthen the skin, and enhance procedure outcomes when used before skin rejuvenating procedures (ie laser, micro needling, chemical peels, Thermage, C02, IPL to prepare the skin, and afterwards to support faster recovery and optimal results.)
- Maximizes procedure results by supporting the skins natural ability to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Calms post procedure skin and helps reduce recovery time and downtime.
- Helps preserve procedure results. Suppose the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Water free, preservative free, bacteriostatic formulation
How to Use
Skin Nectar usage can vary based upon the procedure. Please use as directed by your health care provider. Apply 1-2 pumps directly to treated area, morning and evening. Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Alastin Skin Nectar Ingredients
- TriHex Technology® – Active peptide blend and key ingredients that work with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate – An antioxidant that soothes skin and reduces the redness.
- Arnica Montana Extract – Provides a calming effect to the skin.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater micro-algae. Address pigmentary concerns and protects skin from further damage
Alastin TRANSFORM BODY Treatment
Designed to use after coolsculpting & Emsculpt procedures. This unique formulation helps accelerate the body’s natural removal process of broken down fat cells. Post skin tightening procedures such as Ultherapy, etc…helps to accelerate visible results but dumping old, inefficient cells while also creating new fresh cells.
When used as a daily skin care treatment:
The addition of Trihex technology helps to support the skin’s natural production of new elastin and new collagen. Address the restore the appearance of skin texture and crepiness.
Alastin Transform Body used with Coolsculpting, Ultherapy & Emsculpt
Accelerates enhances the body sculpting procedure results. Helps to enhance the appearance of skin lacks
How to Use Alastin Transform Body
Alastin Transform Body TriHex usage can vary based upon the body area . Please use as directed by your health care provider. Apply 1-2 pumps directly to treated area, morning and evening.
Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
with TriHex Technology
- “Hero product” of the Alastin skincare line.
- Helps maintain skin health for vibrant, youth full of parents
- Extremely hydrating with key ingredients to help volumize and lift ageing skin.
- Potent antioxidant help protect the skin from further damage.
- Helps even skin tone.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
How to Use:
Apply 1 to 2 pumps to the face twice daily (morning and evening). Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
- Trihex® technology a blend of active peptides and key ingredients that work with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and also support the skins ability to produce new healthy elastin and collagen
- Phosphatidylserine – help support the skins ability to maintain healthy collegen levels.
- Peptides support skin structure, healthy adipose tissue resulting in youthful volume.
- Phytoene, Phytofluence and Niacinamide – Potent antioxidants that address pigment concerns.
Can Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar be used if you have not had a procedure?
Yes. Regenerating Skin Nectar was precisely formulated and tested for pre & post skin rejuvenating procedures; however, because it contains TriHex Technology, (an active blend of anti-aging peptides and ingredients) many use as their daily skincare as well. For daily usage consult with your health care provider. We also recommend Restorative Skin Complex for daily skincare usage.
What is the difference between Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar and Alastin Restorative Skin Complex?
Regenerating Skin Nectar is best to support the skin for pre and post procedures, while Restorative Skin Complex is optimal daily maintenance skincare, strengthening skin and combat the appearance of visible signs of aging.
What is the importance of water-free (anhydrous) skincare?
Regenerating Skin Nectar is water-free; therefore resulting in free of parabens and preservatives that can often irritate skin that is compromised.
Is Alastin non-comedogenic?
Regenerating Skin Nectar has gone through Comedogenicity testing to determine if the product can clog pores, which it passed – proving it does NOT clog pores.
Can Alastin be used on all skin types?
Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
What is Alastin TriHex Technology?
Patented blend of active peptides and botanicals that elegantly support skin’s natural life cycle –promoting the benefits of recycling, rebuilding and replenishing the skin matrix…. resulting in a healthy glow & appearance.
What are peptides?
Peptides are small molecules comprised of several amino acid chain sequences and have a lipid carrier to help them more easily absorb into the skin. Peptides support collagen and elastin and other important functions. They are synthetically derived and are not based on human and animal-derived materials. ALASTIN uses well defined peptides which are predictable in their behavior as the amino acid sequence is well known and their function clinically proven.
How long should I use Alastin Nectar prior to and after my procedure?
This can depend on your procedure; we recommend you consult with your health care provider for specific instructions for use.