Marula Oil from Hydration Anti-oxidant
- Beauty innovation: Multi-faceted anti-aging facial oil made from 99% pure, sustainable Marula Oil from East Africa and 1% pure essential oil blend.
- Scientific validation: Doctor-endorsed, clinically proven.
- Fair Trade and Sustainable: It actually supports rural families in East Africa who produce it using sustainable harvesting practices.
- 50% MORE antioxidants than Argan or Grapeseed oils to better reduce signs of aging
- Light texture and fast absorption so there’s never a greasy after feel
- Suitable for all skin types
- Multiple uses for face, neck and hands:
- Alone as a highly effective anti-aging moisturizer or before other facial products to boost their efficacy
- Add a few drops to any cleanser to increase anti-bacterial and hydration benefits leaving skin soft and healthy
- Use after facial peels to hydrate and promote healing
- Use after sunburn to calm and soothe skin under your sunscreen for a dose of antioxidant muscle
- Can be applied before make-up as a primer
Marula Oil contains higher levels of Oleic, Palmitic and Stearic fatty acids critical for rapid skin absorbency, skin hydration and moisture retention. It traps moisture and provides prolonged hydration and penetrates quickly with no greasy residue.
Marula Oil also contains high levels of important antioxidants including, tocopherol (vitamin E), tochotrienol, phenolic compounds and flavinoids. Marula Oil can improve skin hygiene by reducing skin surface bacteria.