According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, microdermabrasion has been one of the top 5 non-surgical procedures performed in the last several years. Combined with medical grade skincare, patients have developed confidence in this non-invasive exfoliation procedure that can address a variety of skin conditions.
Similar to DiamondTome™, Silkpeel™ uses a wand to remove the top-most portion of the epidermis called the stratum corneum while Pro-Infusion solutions are simultaneously pushed into the viable epidermis under pneumatic pressure. This is Dermalinfusion. No other device uses true dermalinfusion technology as it is exclusive to SilkPeel™.
DermalInfusion Cocktails for your skin:
- Claritfying – for acne prone skin. Clears pores and kills p-acne bacteria.
- Vitamin C – antioxidant rich serum rejuvenates photo-damaged skin and addresses fine line wrinkles.
- Hydrating – leaves skin feeling hydrated while improving overall smoothness and texture.
- Brightening – uses Lumixyl™ Stanford University developed deca-peptide 12 to treat melisma and hyperpigmentation.
“I am in my 30’s and allergic to hydroquinone. I have dark skin that has been successfully treated by Silkpeel and Lumixyl™ for hyper-pigmentation. My natural skin colour has been restored and I feel more confident when in public.”
Janice J. – Toronto
Silkpeel™ is well indicated for:
- Treatment of poor skin tone and poor texture.
- Irregular colour – age spots, brown spots and Melasma (Pregnancy Mask)
- Post acne discolouration
- Fine lines and large pores.
Rough texture on face or arms.