Facial Cupping D.I.Y with Lure™
CUPS…As Seen in Vogue & on CBS!
Uncover beautiful skin and reveal your glow with facial cupping massage treatment cups made of medical grade silicone. Just 5 minutes a day, 2-3 times a week is all it takes to experience and appreciate accelerated results from your current skin routine.
This simple tool will change how you care for your face, neck and decolletage. Facial cupping is an inexpensive, non-invasive add-on that can be done during a professional facial or in the comfort of your own home. Facial cupping uses small, specially designed cups to lift and massage facial tissue. It is actually not a new therapy, as women in Asia, Russia and Europe have been utilizing negative pressure cupping for generations.
Facial Cupping can be used as adjunct to your favourite facial treatments. Be sure to use LureTM brand medical grade silicone facial massage cups to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Increasing blood flow.
- Reduce puffiness in eye area.
- Stimulate collagen in lips
- Relieves stress
- Stimulating collagen.
- Improving elasticity.
- Softening lines and wrinkles.
- Improving dermis and appearance of epidermis.
- Relieving sinus pressure and headaches.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Helps product absorption.
- BPA-Free, Food Grade Silicone.
- Safe, long-lasting cups that are custom engineered for facial treatments.
How to use Facial Cups
Apply your favourite facial oil, cleanser or moisturizer to the facial treatment area. Squeeze the cup approximately in the middle, and release to create a gentle suction.
Glide over the area with gently slow moving strokes.
*Safety, Contraindications and General Protocols:
- If pregnant, on blood thinners, have varicose veins, heart disease, diabetes or other medical conditions, consult our physician.
- If the vacuum pressure becomes too painful, remove the cups immediately.
- Do not use on open wounds, broken skin, fresh scars, burns, and inflammation (including eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, hives, herpes, shingles, raised moles, skin cancer)
- Do not use over nose or mouth.
- Avoid cupping if your are energetically depleted, fasting, low blood pressure, elderly, or on children.